Themed Rise of Maya slot is a model with 5 game reels and 10 lines. This is one of the latest NetEnt slot machines since its release was held on January 14, 2020. The plot is dedicated to the mysterious Mayan tribe. The developers offer players to enter the sacred temple and find a large room filled with gold. Dark color schemes have been added to Rise of Maya to highlight the risk of finding treasures in a mysterious place. The playing field is transparent, which allows the participant to consider the background presented in the form of a wall with hieroglyphs.
Anxious musical accompaniment underlines the general atmosphere making it intriguing. Keep in mind that the location of Rise of Maya may when the bonus round starts. There are a lot of old artifacts in the Rise of Maya. To go on a trip, choose a bet in the range of $0,10 – $150. It is worth noting rich and dynamic animations because Rise of Maya is a high-quality 3D emulator. For example, the flame rises every time a user activates a bonus bet that doubles the usual stake.
Game Symbols & Value
Rise of Maya will surprise players with detailed graphics and a large number of combinations (from 2 to 5 characters on one line). Each spin involves 12 main elements:
- Gold emblem (Scatter);
- Gold emblem with a Wild inscription;
- Horned skull;
- Red mask;
- Green mask;
- Orange mask;
- Grey ritual mask;
The Rise of Maya slot provides 4 types of Jokers and each of them creates new combinations:
- single Serpent Wild;
- 2 expanding Serpent Wilds;
- Serpent Stacks.
The Serpent Wild replaces usual pictures in chains, besides, it makes up individual coefficients. For 5 Jokers the Rise of Maya game pays $12,500. The same amount of payments is typical for a horned skull. All Rise of Maya masks pays from $750 to $2,500 while ‘10’ has the lowest odds – $150 for 5 identical pictures. Playing Rise of Maya slot you will never be bored as prize chains appear in almost every round. In addition, it has a good RTP – 96.12%.
This is another reason for the success of Rise of Maya. The video slot offers a set of cool bonuses that will surprise even experienced casino lovers:
- Scatter Nudge. If the spin ends without payouts, then some reels are shifted to make room for the Joker or Scatter.
- Second Chance Scatter. Playing on Rise of Maya with ‘Bonus Bet’, the probability of special characters falling out increases.
- Second Chance Scatter Re-Spin. If 2 Scatters or Wilds appear on the playing field, they will be blocked and new images will appear in other cells to activate the Free Spins round. So, you get 10 to 20 Free Spins with hot reels. All Serpent Wilds will fill these columns while new scatters and jokers give + 2 free spins. The sacred Serpent appearing on the 1st and 3rd reel can unlock the jackpot equivalent to 250 times the total bet.
How to play Rise of Maya?
The control panel style is determined by the functions of the slot. Since 10 lines are always active, the gamer can only change the size of the bet using the Coin Value button. But first, visit the payout table with odds and general rules of the game. Spin launches the game with standard rotations, but you can also activate an auto game. Current ‘Win’ and ‘Balance’ are displayed in the corresponding windows. Rise of Maya became so popular that the developers released its mobile version adapted for all smartphones and tablets run on Android, iOS, Windows. The interface and gameplay are no different so you can use bonuses without restrictions!