The Divine Showdown Slot is an interesting novelty of the well-known manufacturer Play ‘n Go. The presentation of the slot machine took place in December 2019. Players enjoyed the theme of the game that the manufacturer successfully emphasized with colorful graphics and generous bonus offers. Now Divine Showdown Slot takes leading positions among slot machines from Play ‘n Go. The Divine Showdown Slot incorporates 5 reels 3 characters high. The slot uses 20 pay lines, which are formed from left to right. The range of bets can vary from 0.20 euros to 100 euros per spin.
The plot of the game Divine Showdown is based on ancient myths dedicated to the Scandinavian god Thor, the Greek goddess Athena, Egyptian Anubis, as well as the Monkey King Sun Ukun. The developers of Divine Showdown gathered them in the game to identify the strongest of them in a divine duel. The theme of the slot machine is supplemented by thematic sounds that remotely resemble hammer blows, the sound of thunder, and so on.
Game Symbols & value
- There are 11 characters in the Divine Showdown Slot:
- Sun Wukong (Chinese king of monkeys);
- Athena (ancient Greek goddess);
- Anubis (Egyptian deity);
- Thor (powerful Scandinavian god);
- Wild (replaces all other characters except Scatter);
- Scatter (launches bonus sweepstakes);
- Card symbols (A, K, Q, J, 10).
Depending on the symbol and the number of matches, the player’s winnings will vary from 0.16 euros to 25.6 euros (not including an additional multiplier). The highest-paid symbol is the mighty Thor; the cheapest symbols in the game are card symbols. Two special characters are available in the Divine Showdown Slot:
- Wild performs usual functions for this element. It replaces other pictures in chains. It also participates in prize rounds.
- Scatter starts bonus spins. They start when three scatters fall somewhere on the screen.
The Divine Showdown Slot has medium volatility and not very high return percentage (RTP) in the range from 94.5% to 96.51%. Nevertheless, the manufacturer has prepared for players a lot of nice bonuses that will not go unnoticed. Free spins start when 3 scatter drops on the reels. Divine Showdown Slot developers offer an unusual round of free spins. It takes place in a battle format. Before starting the draws, you need to choose one of four heroes. Each of them is endowed with superpowers. Then the player is given with three lives. The number of free spins is not set in advance. They last as long as the client has life.
Battle Reel – The player must spin the so-called Battle Drum each time. If they point to some god, this character will fight with the hero chosen by the client. Battle participants fill cells on the screen with their pictures. Whose icons will be more, they will win. If the selected hero wins, the bonus is activated during the next spin. If the opponent wins, one life is lost, and the rotation takes place without prize functions.
Bonuses are as follows:
- Wukong – The Monkey King fills one or two reels with Wild symbols.
- Anubis – Anubis turns one or two characters into jokers.
- Athena – synchronizes three reels. The same icon sets appear in these columns.
- Thor – Images of all other gods are transformed into the faces of Thor. This symbol brings maximum payouts.
- Sometimes the prize options in the Divine Showdown Slot are activated randomly. Multiplier Wheel may also be used. This wheel brings additional factors up to x10. They are taken into account when calculating winnings.
- The Divine Showdown Slot does not offer players the opportunity to win a progressive jackpot. When calculating payments, the rate for one lane is multiplied by the coefficients of the existing combinations. The maximum winnings have been 5,000 times the bet.
How to play Divine Showdown?